Re: Web policies - final draft

El dg 20 de 08 del 2006 a les 03:47 +0200, en/na Sigurd Gartmann va
escriure:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WebPolicies
>
> Please comment and propose changes to the policies.

Good and useful draft. Congratulations! I have added some comments at
the bottom of the page.

>  I hope that
> the three days given by the timeline will be sufficient.

I guess they are enough to raise the biggest caveats. You decide what to
do with the suggestions received during this period. If a suggestion is
clear or clear-not, you add it or you dismiss it. Controversial or
unclear suggestions can be discussed deeper and be included or not in
following versions.

After the revision deadline we have a v1.0, and then we all can take our
time to get a better v1.1. This v1.0 is what the rest of dependent
processes need to be completed and compliant with the policies.

Same thing happens with most of the other planning documents to be
released. 2-3 days is not enough to get a perfect revision, but they are
enough to get a decent v1.0. If somebody is really interested and needs
more time, she can subscribe to the wiki page, follow changes since the
earliest stages and contribute from that point.