Re: Testing the cms candidates

Joachim Noreiko wrote:

I don't see how to create a user id on eZ publish.

I'm going to shortly revert the eZ publish install to use the default (mildly unattractive) skin rather than my hackish attempt at the current wgo front page. It has a login/register function at the top right. Though creating a user ID only allows you to use functions like forums etc. by default, it does not give you any privileges in the administration interface unless you get "promoted" by an administrator user (which means moving your user account from the "Guest Users" bit to the "Administrators" or perhaps "Editors" bit).

Michael