Re: Testing the cms candidates

Here is a proposal of actions to perform during the test:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/CmsTest

How can I create a private wiki page with access to the people doing the
test only? We could have this private page to let all the testers rank
each point and leave comments. With this information I would come up
with the general report.

El dg 13 de 08 del 2006 a les 08:53 +0100, en/na Joachim Noreiko va
escriure:

> Do you need people to sign up to the CMS test sites
> and try them?

We need people with time to go through the checklist linked above, yes.
They don't need to be CMS experts since the maintenance of wgo should be
feasible for non CMS experts (at least the most frequent actions).