Re: Dark background foot

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 16:47 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Check the changelog before you hit send! http://live.gnome.org/RecentChanges

That should probably go at the top, in the place of that TODO comment. I
guess that it might be a bit more attractive with a thicker line. I can
also imagine that the lawyers might say that this is no longer the same
logo, but I'm not a lawyer, or on the board.

There's also this alternative, but it seemed technically problematic:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-January/msg00027.html

When it works, I think it looks like the logo on gnomedesktop.org

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com