Re: Announcement guidlines
- From: Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan mukhopadhyay gmail com>
- To: Rajiv Vyas <r rvyas gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-press-contact gnome org, "Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation" <director gnome org>, gnome-web-list gnome org, marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Announcement guidlines
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:35:03 +0530
Rajiv Vyas wrote:
> • As a writer, the first question I would ask is: What's the story
> here? So, we should have a hook.
Add to that *what does that mean to the user* ? In pure non-technical
terms using an end user mental model...
You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;
and I say 'Why not?' - George Bernard Shaw
] [Thread Prev