Re: Another big GNOME deployment in Brazil

Dave Neary напиша:
Sounds great! I'm sure we have lots of people (including me) happy to proof-read.

Great news. :)

If you're thinking of also writing about the Macedonian story, make sure to keep Arangel in the loop.

I've been very busy lately and forgot to inform you all that I have the interview recorded, It's in Macedonian so I have to put it all in a text and it should be ready in a few days.

Cheers,
Arangel