Re: It's a jungle out there

I did some doodles of a parrot drinking coffie and decided that was java, I'm still trying to come up with a good animal for C++, would be nice to have something that lives in the jungle. On the other hand, who cares about what animals live in the jungle and who don't?

Santiago Roza wrote:

sounds cool, but we're gonna have a hard time finding animals for some
languages.  i'm not a programmer (or anything like that :) ), but i
can think of php's unofficial "elephpant"...
http://www.elroubio.net/?p=adopt_an_elephpant

and maybe the fsf's gnu for c (because it's the main language for the
linux kernel and the gnu apps, not to mention it's rms' language of
choice)
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/agnuhead.html