Re: collecting negative reviews

btw, with footprint I mean memory footprint

2005/9/10, Javier Aravena <phrodo 00 gmail com>:
what I've been reading a lot (I don't have any links though) is that the following things have to be improved:
-footprint
-gnomevfs to be adopted by all apps or die, I mean or link vfs's to the  real filesystem somehow

and  the biggest issue for me, I dunno if it was fixed in 2.12, but I have always hated that the trash can cannot remember where the files had come from (nautilus should store that info in a xml file somewhere)

2005/9/10, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>:
On 9/10/05, David Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:
> I haven't been doing any filtering. I think we can probably rely on
> tuxmag to come through for us in a few weeks :)

Someone could filter them then :) And I'm sure we have others besides
tuxmag- meaty slashdot comments etc., etc. This is the chance for
lurkers to jump in and get involved :)

Luis

> Luis Villa wrote:
> > It would be a good idea for someone to find and categorize all the
> > negative reviews too, so that we can address those issues (either by
> > fixing problems or educating reviewers) during the next release cycle.
> >
> > Any volunteers? :)
> >
> > Luis
>
> --
> Dave Neary