Re: GNOME booth for Linux Expo Montreal

Hi Hub,

I worked on the Wiki page to get the quality to the top - see the "Materials" section of the http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam wiki page.

We have a large selection of GNOME posters that you could print on A1 or A2 paper (quadri) (get a pricing for the printing, and let the board know, we may be able to help out).

Luis cooked up a 2.12 LiveCD, which might be worth a rip. You could try selling them at $5 per copy to recuperate costs - this is what Luis did in Boston. If you need pricing for printing or other, let us know too. However, giving advances for LiveCDs is not something we've done so far:
http://torrent.gnome.org

There's the (now old) "Why choose GNOME?" handout, in A4 and letter size, which you could print (French version also available):
http://www.viralata.net/blog/archives/2004/10/13/why-choose-gnome-out-in-pdf/

And there are 4 t-shirt designs proposed by Seb Biot which are very nice - I am sure he has a vector version to do a higher-quality print, if you wanted to.

There is also a bunch of material ready for printing in http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/ExampleMediaFiles - the tips for selecting OSS are good for general usage, and the GNOME project overview might be worth printing too.

Cheers,
Dave.

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
Luis Villa wrote:

Hub, is there any specific help you need? I know the gnome-fr folks
have some francophone marketing materials they could maybe point you
at.

Marketing material in English would also be appreciated, despite being
in Montreal, English is somewhat common :-)

As for the help, if people in Montreal wants to help, contact me. I'll
post on the Gnome Canada list for people :-)

Thanks

Hub

--
Dave Neary