the dutch isolinux.txt

Hi,

here's the isolinux.txt you asked for.

About the Clearlooks theme, it's not just Breezy that that happens on,
I'm using Hoary for my localization efforts and it seems that simply
doing:

conftool-2 								\
	--direct 							\
	--config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults 	\
	--type string 							\
	--set /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_theme Clearlooks

isn't enough to set the theme to clearlooks.

I do have a workaround for this:

it involves creating a user on your system called ubuntu and using
that user to log onto the chrooted live-cd by way of Xnest, and using
this to set the theme. This method would also get rid of that beta
message Evolution displays.
Ofcourse it does defeat the automation of building that the scripts provide...

(I just noticed your second e-mail)
My first name is Roy btw :)  please use that.
my last name "Jacobusse" does mean "Son of Jacob" in my dialect, but
never mind :)

I have tried your development scripts from cvs, but no localisation
for the dutch language seems to exist as of yet ( for breezy that is )
also my ISP has been offline for the last few hours so I haven't been
able to do much work on this...
gotta go sleep soon anyway...(working the night shift)
The live CD (2.12) does look very much the same as my dutch version,
however, i'm liking the splash images much better though...

Oh and please let me know in what ways I can be of assistance!

regards,
Roy Jacobusse
splash.rle

Om de live-CD te starten drukt U op ENTER

In het geval dat er niet succesvol wordt opgestart,
kunt u verder advies verkrijgen door op [F1] te drukken