Re: GNOME liveCD 2.12 help needed

[I'm not sure this will end up in the correct thread]
My first post to this list: Hi All!

I have been using the scripts from the livecd-project cvs to build a
localized dutch version for the GNOME-NL people, I was attented by
them on the mailing from Marcus Bauer.
I just gave the Gnome 2.12 LiveCD a spin,
some things caught my attention:

The theme manager windows says the theme used is a custom theme, but
isn't it supposed to be clearlooks? The theme now used differs from
Clearlooks on a few points, is this intentional?

I also noticed that "about ubuntu" is gone from the system menu-bar
but appears in the help browser, this is not so on my (localized
version) of the liveCD, which is Hoary instead of Breezy btw. Are you
getting "E: could not find package <whatever>" errors from Apt-get
when building?

Also, what am I supposed to do with both .xml files that show up on
the desktop? They're obviously supposed to be "read me first!" type of
documents, but what do I use to view them with? Epiphany, who is
standard associated with .xml shows me raw xml, wich isn't a pleasant
read.

The rest of the cd looks ok to me, I'll try localizing it next...

Also many thanks to both Marcus Bauer and Luis Villa!
I was unaware of the cvs scripts when asked to build a dutch gnome
livecd, you made that task so much easier!

regards,

Roy Jacobusse