Re: 2.12 Press Release ready for translation

2005/9/2, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:

> > How about the location at the begining of the text. Are translators
> > allowed to change "BOSTON, Mass" with their city/country name?
>
> Yes, I guess that is OK. Do it if it seems to make sense for you, though
> it might be strange if everyone does it. Maybe you would want to rephrase
> the sentence somehow though.

I changed "Boston, Mass" to "Boston, Massachusetts" since "Mass" makes
very little sense to anyone not familiar with the abbreviation."

Cheers.
--
Pedro de Medeiros - Ciência da Computação - Universidade de Brasília
Email: pedro medeiros gmail com - Home Page: http://www.nonseq.net