GNOME Specific story

I have lined up a meeting and an interview with for a one piece on
Jeff Elkner. Red Harring did an article recently in which they
mentioned about his implementation of EdUbuntu (hence a possibility
for some GNOME plug). The story can be found here:

http://www.redherring.com/Article.aspx?a=13995&hed=Ubuntu+Linux+Arrives

Obviously, we are not breaking any news here, but we could do a Q&A
profile on why Ubuntu, GNOME and Free Software and also on Jeff Elkner
who has been using free software in schools and colleges for the past
eight
years.

Are there any GNOME specific questions this group wants to ask?

Thanks,

Rajiv