Re: Where can I get hold of high quality logos?

<quote who="Andreas Nilsson">

> I am currently playing around with a paper about the GNOME foundation, but
> I don't seem to find any high quality logos (in svg or ps-format) for the
> companies who are members of the foundation anywhere.  Can anyone point me
> in the right directions?

In general, you can find stuff like this on the 'press kit' page for each
company.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

   "Instead you're doing circle jerks with the Care Bears of Censorship."
                            - Siduri on Slashdot