Re: Promoting GNOME in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005
- From: Bruno Teixeira <l16331 alunos uevora pt>
- To: "Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation" <director gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Promoting GNOME in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:44:56 +0000
Thank you for this invitation. There are some GNOME banners in Europe,
so this should be possible depending on the schedule of other events.
great. What about a GNOME booth in our "technologie tent"?
Also, would it be possible to have
some suport on the travel expenses of the speaker.
Let me discuss this with Juan José Sánchez Penas and the foundation
it probably won't be too expensive, so if you can't help us we'll manage.
NEEI - aLANtejo 2005
] [Thread Prev