Re: Looking GNOME brochures

Hi Behdad,

We've been collecting this stuff in the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam (Materials)

There's more at http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial

There was a PDF for a Freinds of GNOME leaflet that Tim and Owen worked on a few months back - it's attached to that page as FOGBrochure.pdf

Cheers,
Dave.

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
Hi all,

I remember something like a brochure about Why GNOME being posted
somewhere around.  Something that was used in one of the Europe
conferences I guess.  I need something to print and distribute in
jdub's talk Monday afternoon in Toronto.  Pointers appreciated.

Cheers,

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"