Re: Proposal for GNOME press release about Nokia device

sucessful -> successful
like say thank Fluendo -> like to thank Fluendo
ranging from the use of -> from the use of

About "great", it probably is indeed too informal. So is "It's" at the
start of a sentence. "We are pleased to see industry leaders ..." would
be a possible replacement.

I'd say "industry leaders" instead of "an industry leader", because
Nokia are actually one of the last mobile companies to announce use of
Linux, though one of the first to announce use of GNOME.