The 3 minute pitch

I just added my name for a lightning talk (but will gladly cede my place to anyone else wanting to present the same thing).

The talk will be a 3 minute pitch of GNOME. No slides, just the 2 main bullet points we want to get across to people when "selling" GNOME - they will be freedom and usability.

The first aims at people who are wondering about a switch to free software, and the second is about what GNOME offers that others in the domain don't. Or aren't as good at.

I would love to talk about money too, particularly from a government point of view, but I want to do 3 minutes, not 30 :)

Ideas are welcome, I will try to practice beforehand. I will definitely have index cards.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary