Re: release screenshots from FOG or gnomesupport? (yet another brainstorm)

Luis Villa wrote:
We traditionally do a page of screenshots from users for releases;
what if we got them from FOG (or gnomesupport.org?) this time instead
of the normal p.g.o call for screenshots? Would make them feel more
involved/special.

Should definitely use gnomesupport for this type of thing (and any other tasks that don't need coders).

Do we have the FoG e-mail addresses in one place? I have never received a mail from them (apart from the thank you).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary