Re: Publishing press releases in other languages than english

I think we can rule this out. We've never paid for the release of any
press release.

However, we'd be happy for any companies to help us with this, as Novell
does in the U.S. We'll make sure to ask the advisory board for help too.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com