Re: LugRadio Live this Saturday - Gnome representation?

Hi,

I have added some English residents who might be interested, but who probably aren't on marketing-list.

Hope you get someone. But since Jono was at GUADEC, he's a GNOMEr. So we have one there at least ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

Matthew Revell a écrit :
Hi guys,

I know this is very late notice but I think we tried to contact a few people involved with Gnome and didn't get a response.

Anyway, we're organising LugRadio Live this Saturday, in Wolverhampton UK. Gnome doesn't have a stand or any official representation. We might be able to squeeze in a Gnome stand if anyone can run it. We'd love to have Gnome there, Gnome-fans that we are :) Mail me if anyone can do it. It's free, of course.

Details - www.lugradio.org/live

--
Matthew Revell
Come to LugRadio Live - 25 June, Wolverhampton

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org