New supporter

Dear All,
	Maybe this is not the right place to introduce myself, but let me
just make a short introduction.
	I have a senior carrer in the mobile software industry. Ranging from
software development, testing, management and lastly sales and marketing.
	Of course, I'm a heavy linux supporter which I have installed,
tuned, used, administrated and recommended since the very beginning (1995
was my first experience).
	I'm in love with Gnome and I want to contribute to it because I want
to pay back all the satisfaction, success and support I have always received
from the Linux community, and as well, because I think I can be of some
help, even though small, in Genome's success.
	To whom shall I contact for finding out which of the current open
issues could I help?

Best Regards,
Oriol Ribera