Re: Permission to incorporate the gnome logo into ours

Hi Mark,

I've forwarded your request to the board, which is where all such requests get approved.

Regards,
Dave.

Mark Maunder a écrit :
Hi,

I run WorkZoo, a job search engine. We're going to be launching a job search dedicated to jobs in open source technologies very soon. I'd like permission to incorporate the Gnome footprint into our logo. I'd be happy to include a message in the footer that gives credit to gnome.org as owner of the logo. We have a great design house working on the logo for our search, so it will be 'tastefully done'.

If this list isn't the proper forum for this message, please let me know who I should contact.

Thanks,

Mark.

--
David Neary