Re: New splash for gnome.org

Quim Gil wrote:

What do you think?

Me like.

There is a comment though. In your previous spash and in this one the
GNOME foot is missing. This is fine when the banner goes directly to the
gnome.org homepage but this absence limits the autonomy of these (cool)
banners.

I also wonder how useful/successful would be reduced versions of these
banners to be put in personal pages etc.

Quim
These are intended for gnome.org first and foremost, but I can produce some bannerish ones too. The Gnome foot would of course be included in those.
- Andreas