banner and changes in MarketingTeam page

> Ok, changed the wording and some of the colors based on peoples comments.
> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gmt-spreadtheword2.png
> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gmt-spreadtheword2.svg

I think now looks much better. Congratulations! Could we just say "Join
the marketing team" in order to not to repeat the word "GNOME"?

Right, this goes to the homepage being clickable and bringing user to...
 http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam ?

Optimally no because the step is big and the page is right now very
improvable but... pragmatically yes of course because this is better
than nothing.  :)

We can do some easy improvements on this main page to make it more
appealing and newbie-friendly. There are some ideas in the brainstorming
at
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fGettingInvolved_2fMarketingTheMt
(thanks!)

Please add your ideas or comment the already listed. Specially if you
are against please say something in the wiki or here because I will
start applying changes, specially in the main MarketingTeam page.

Quim