Pushing the Foot

I love our Logo, particularly in its latest simpler form.
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/gnome2-plain-label.svg

It's one of our best marketing assets and we need to use it more.

Suggestions?
- Make the logo more prominent on the website?
- How the fuck can we get Slashdot to use the new logo?
- Use the GNOME logo on events stuff instead of, for instance, just a
GUADEC logo.
- Build a real "press pack" page, so that magazines/websites can use our
logo when they have a GNOME story.
- Sell merchandise: This is seriously underway thanks to Board director
Dave Neary.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com