Re: FOG Handouts

Just a quick note, the levels described in the money-list do not agree
with the levels described in the thank-you-loot list.  One has booster
and partner while the other has patron and philanthropist.

Also, it seems a little odd that level "friend" (< $25) is not included
on the "friends of GNOME" page.  I know it seems moot, but just a little
counterintuitive, but I'd imagine most people can live with it.

--Patrick