Re: FOG handouts

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 12:32 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

> Hey... do you have the text of the FOG handout/flier anywhere? I'd
> love to review and update it*, and perhaps convert it into something
> CD-sized to distribute with liveCDs.

FOG text below -

tim

GNOME Foundation needs your support

Become a Friend of GNOME

Love GNOME? Want to give back to the community of mostly volunteer
developers who have worked so hard to make GNOME the powerful, flexible,
friendly, fun desktop that it is? Don't miss out on this unique
opportunity to be part of GNOME. Becoming a Friend of GNOME is easy.

Become a Friend of GNOME. Your donation goes to the GNOME Foundation,
helping provide support for GNOME development, education and promotion
worldwide. The annual free-to-all GNOME Summit at MIT and Forum GNOME to
train developers and telecenter teachers in South America are supported
through the generosity of our Friends of GNOME.  Friends have also
helped us sponsor conference travel subsidies and distribute free copies
of the Official GNOME 2 Developers Manual to libraries and universities
in Brazil, too.

GNOME Foundation is a tax-exempt, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and
all donations are tax-deductible in the USA.

You can choose from six contribution levels:
  * Friend:     up to $24.99
  * Benefactor: $25.00 -  $49.99
  * Associate:  $50.00 - $249.99
  * Sponsor:    $250.00 - $999.99
  * Booster:    $1000.00 -$4999.99
  * Partner:    $5000.00 or more

Your generous donation goes beyond giving back to the community. To
recognize the generosity of the gift, contributors will receive:

  Donations of $25 or more:
        * Recognition of your contribution on the
          Friends of GNOME webpage
  * Associate:
        * A GNOME coffee mug
  * Sponsor:
        * A GNOME t-shirt
  * Patron:
        * A GNOME polo shirt
  * Philanthropist:
        * A framed print of GNOME foot signed by TigerT and Miguel de
          Icaza

You may become a Friend of GNOME <a href=http://gnome.org/friends>
online</a> or by sending a check payable to GNOME Foundation, Inc. to:

GNOME Foundation
8 Cambridge Center
Floor 5
Cambridge, MA 02142

Larger sums may also be transmitted via bank wire transfer.
For details contact <fundraising at gnome org>