Re: Fwd: GNOME at LinuxWorld, 9-11 August: Call for volunteers

As I wrote a week or so, I plan on helping out hte first day of the
expo. Unlike last time, though, I know that day will be Tuesday :)

Has anyone else confirmed that they'd like to help out? And how does the
first person on Tuesday set up?

-Travis