Putting marketing materials on gnome.org

Cool, it looks like Sébastien Biot made the scribus files avaible for his marketing materials.
http://www.viralata.net/blog/archives/2005/07/08/poster-source-published/

It would be nice if this could be put on the gnome.org server somewhere, like www.gnome.org/projects/marketing or something. I would like to put some of my graphics there aswell to make it easier for people to keep track of the sources and to make sure it doesn't get lost.
- Andreas