Re: Gnome community

Hi Toady,

Once I got an assignment, "count the Linux kernel developers". The
biggest problem with that was "what is contribution"? original code? A
bugfix? A bug report? A simple usability complaint? No-one knows. BTW, I
did do that job, but needed to document my methods very carefully so
that people know what I'm doing.

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/