Re: Best Format for amendments to Live CD Docs ?

So, Stuart asked a good question... I'm honestly not sure what the
best format is. I think the least terrible solution at the moment is
to just mail a text description of your changes, or perhaps a text
decsription of your changes + a new version of the doc. Until we
switch to generating all the docs with some sort of docbook+pdf
generation, I don't see that we've got a better option (though i'm
totally open to suggestions.)
Luis