Re: What is GNOME and Getting some real data on users

Hi Richard,

Richard Hoelscher wrote:
> BTW, sorry... I signed up to the list so I could work on art and media
> rather than ramble on about these subjects... :)

Great! Really, we have a lack of artists around here. And I'm one
of the lacking...

Would you like to come up with some sketched for GNOME posters,
based around the core theme we came up with: "GNOME: Software for
everybody" (Luis likes a second theme, which is related, "GNOME:
the desktop of choice" (could this get us in trouble with Pepsi? ;)

Sebastien Biot was working on some posters, and we were going to
brainstorm on them, but I let him down... another artist might be
just the ticket to get things back on track.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,