Dutch regional press contact

Hi,

We, the Dutch GNOME group, would like to be added to the Press contact
page: http://www.gnome.org/press/
Our address is promo nl gnome org

Our group has existed as a translation group since GNOME 1.4, and has
in the last few years been active in promotion of the GNOME Desktop. We
do promotional talks, write articles in local magazines and are present
with a booth on most linux oriented conferences.

The press contact page stated that any such requests should be mailed
here. I'm not subscribed to this list, so could you please CC me when
you reply?

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem