Re: National and regional press contacts

On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 10:24 -0300, Santiago Roza wrote:
> > > I guess they should just add you as the regional Press Contact :)
>
> i'm interested in the requirements too.  is there anything specific i
> should do in order to be added as the regional contact for argentina?

You need to be subscribed to the list (and active, ideally), and you
need to be aware of our current talking points:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fTalkingPoints

(press contacts should probably subscribe to that page so that they know
when we change/improve it.)

I'll gladly add you.

--
Murray Cumming