Local group name

Hello all,

we are in the process of assembling a local group in Brazil, whose job
would be generally representing GNOME in the country, gathering users,
guiding potential developers, etc.

We were thinking about our names and got a doubt... "GNOME-BR" or "GNOME
Brasil"? We do not really have strong reasons to tend to one or other,
so we thought about asking for advice from the people who are more
experienced in this, in the hope that we can find what would be most
suitable and appealing.

What do you think?

gpastore gnome org: Guilherme de S. Pastore
http://www.gnome.org/ * http://gnome-br.sf.net/