Re: slashdot: linus says "use kde"

I think it's best we just let this pass and get back to business. :-)
No need to continue to drag this through the mud.  Rather, this is our
opportunity to:

a) go through osnews/slashdot looking for decent feedback
b) get a feel of what people think about GNOME both good and bad.

and other things.

sri