Re: We need some buttons and stuff.

On 8/21/05, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
> We need something like this for GNOME:
> http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage so people can put
> buttons and stugg on their websites to show support of the project. I
> would love to have on in my blog for example.

I'm disappointed that all the responses to this email were reasons why
we shouldn't do this. Whether or not the website is ready, whether or
not we know where to link them to, we need the art no matter what. It
would be great if someone hanging around could do that, and we can
figure out all the other stuff after that, and people can (gasp) start
using them in the meantime.

Luis