Re: [gnome-love] writer/interviewer wanted- article suggestion for next gnome-journal

> Ok for spliting the list like this. I'll take the first six if Akbar
> doesn't have any trouble with this. Akbar, if you want to write about
> the first six projects, let me know. I just don't have any preference,
> choosing the first six is just a way to start now.

Hi there Julien, I am excited to be part of this and working with you.

I am ok with the last 6 of them. As for contacting the hackers, is
there someone from g-j who would be able to provide emails of these
people? Who would be the main contact on g-j side?

I also like the idea of language-bindings bounties. I think it would
be a good candidate if we don't hear from many of SoC guys.

Thanks,

::akbar