Re: [gnome-love] writer/interviewer wanted- article suggestion for next gnome-journal

Ok, I am up for it. If someone else volunteers, I think its a good
idea to split the projects up. Otherwise, may be with a little
inspiration I can take it up. As you also indicated that not all
projects might be done/ready.

In any case, let me know whats the next step.

Thanks,

::akbar