Re: Splash and background for 2.12 livecd

Terance Edward Sola wrote:

man, 22,.08.2005 kl. 17.28 +0200, skrev Andreas Nilsson:
As the release of 2.12 is coming closer by the day, and I guess that the livecd will come out at about the same time I thought it would be nice to have some artwork finished for it by then. I took the liberty of removing the GUADEC logo in YetZeros images, making them less noisy. Hope that is ok.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gnomelivecd/gnomelivecd212splash.png
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gnomelivecd/gnomelivecd212wallpaper1024.png

Andreas, I would say that not only the wallpaper, but you as well is a
great contribution to GNOME :-)

Cheers,
Terance
Oh, thanks!
Well, it wasn't me who did these, it was YetZero, I just fixed them up a bit (removed a guadec logo to be precise). Thank him.
- Andreas