Re: We need some buttons and stuff.

Hi,

IMHO, such a button campaign makes no sense as long as wgo is not ready:
The number one item in our own FAQ is "Where's the user documentation?"
- hardly an indicator of quality.

However, when you'd like to proceed, I'd suggest to generate banners
dynamically with different graphic/text combinations by a script, and
link to itself. The script then saves stimulus (ie, the text/graphic
combination), and redirects to wgo.

After a month or so, we could tell by hard numbers which triggers the
most responses (ie is the best campaign). Afterwards, we could use a
default stimulus, and one for testing. When 'testing' beats 'default',
it becomes default.

Cheers,
Claus