Re: Software freedom day

Hi,

Reinout van Schouwen a écrit :
As a side note, we are planning to have our own localized Live CD's and promotional materials printed, but we're having trouble funding it all. Is there some place we might ask for assistance?

The foundation board's a good start - board gnome org

You should have a decent list of what you want to do, why, and how much it'll cost. Nothing particularly over-burdening, something like "Event attendance expected: 500. Costs: Printing 500 liveCDs - €600. Printing 50 A2 glossy posters - €120. We expect to recuperate some costs by asking for donations to go towards the cost of the CDs and posters, but we think we're going to lose €200 overall."

You should act quickly though - the board tends to take a few weeks to actually get to cutting a cheque on these things (if at all).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary