Re: TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards [Was: Some criticisms of GNOME]

<quote who="Travis Reitter">

> > Meanwhile, vote in the TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards, here:
> >
> >   http://www.tuxmagazine.com/TUX_Readers_Choice
>
> Speaking of user polls, should we have someone keep a look out for these
> sort of polls and make sure our more-than-casual users see them?

Yep! Hitting Footnotes with them would be good -> I didn't mail stro. You
want to? :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks