Re: In need for some text for a poster

Hi,

In Preview (I know, I suck) I only see the smiley face, no text - is that supposed to be that way?

Cheers,
Dave.

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
David Neary wrote:

So, finally:

Do you, like many others, fight an endless battle against spyware, worms and viruses? Are you worried about whether your budget can stand the cost of the next software upgrade?
Do you have the feeling that your software vendor doesn't care about you?
You know, things like that don't make your everyday life better.

With the GNOME Desktop you don't have to worry about things like that.
It's secure, safe from virus infection, and its developers don't want anything back. You get to choose who you buy from, to get the support and features that suit your needs.

We would like to welcome you to the GNOME Desktop.
Welcome to the Official Desktop of Happy People!

What do ye think? The rhythm from Andreas's text is good, I think.

Cheers,
Dave.

Done!
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/poster-happy.pdf
Now print as many copies you can and spread it everywhere people! :)
Javier, do you think you can fix a translation of the new text? (hopes this is final)
- Andreas

--
Dave Neary
bolsh gimp org