Re: In need for some text for a poster

Hi,

I added the first draft to the wiki in the page MarketingTeam/PosterText - I figured that the kind of iterative polishing for something like this would be good wiki material.

I would reccommend that we only modify speeling misteaks and grammar error's in the wiki, and suggestions on the style & tone of the text go through the list.

Cheers,
Dave.

Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
--------------------------------
Do you, like many others fight an endless battle against spyware, worms and viruses? Are you worried whenever your budget can stand the cost of the next software upgrade? Do you have a creeping feeling that your software vendor actually screws you?
You know, things like that don't really make your everyday life any better.

Well, with the GNOME Desktop Enviorment you don't have to bother about things like that. It's really secure and won't cost you a single buck. You have a whole bunch of vendors to choose
from and can make sure that you get a deal that fits you the best.

We would like to welcome you to Linux and the GNOME dekstop.
Welcome to the Official Desktop of Happy People!

- Andreas

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org