Re: Looking for some pointing

Luis Villa wrote:

On 8/8/05, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:

Nothing wrong with something to
choose from though, so I would love to see some stuff by YetZero.
Something that I feel we need is more posters for people to put up on
universites and for booths at conferences and events.

Totally! And I still owe you a first draft of some poster text :/

Luis
Are you working on that?
I'm really glad to hear! I was a bit worried there for a while that noone would volunteer and that I would have to write it myself in with my limited knowledge of the english language. Here is a png image of the poster if you need some inspiration: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/officialdeskhappy.png
- Andreas