Re: Merchandise and publicity packs for conferences

<quote who="David Neary">

> Do you know anyone who's hot with inkscape/illustrator, and perhaps a
> printers who would make us nice big banners & glossy posters? :)
>
> I feel guilty hitting on jimmac for this kind of stuff all the time...

Printers we can probably sort out through sponsors. Artists - well, we could
open it up to the floor if we had some good specs. Let's start with a vector
format (SVG, EPS) -> how big do we want it?

btw, Sebastien Biot has been doing most of the nice banner images on
gnome.org, he might be keen to have a go at a big banner. :-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.