Re: Merchandise and publicity packs for conferences

<quote who="Germán Poó Caamaño">

> Do you mean trademarks from sponsors or GNOME Foot specifically?

The foot.

> We, in Chile, have programmed GNOME meetings (or miniconf) almost every
> week in different places trying to catch new developers.  Do we need
> special permissions (trademarks involved?) to make GNOME posters?

Ideally, the trademark guidelines would not require you to ask permission,
but it may have to in future. Hopefully this can be finally sorted out for
good during your first year on the board, Germán. :-)

> I was thinking in a horizontal poster, a GNOME timeline, remarking at the
> end (future) something like "we need you here".

:-) Nice!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.