Goal based marketing..

So we've been kinda quiet for a while so I think we need to just do some
targeting.  I know that we have the audience we want to target and now
we need to figure out how to make it happen.

John, you were talking about market research and that you were willing
to spend some time helping out there.  Do you think you could still do
that? I think having that data would be interesting.

In the meantime, I think it would be great if we could get a calendar of
events of conferences and what not that we could target.  Specifically,
what do people think about targeting Windows oriented conferences?

Secondly, what about targeting student organizations?  In the U.S. there
are a lot of big universities that have student governments that we
could try to sell them on.  There are a number of other organizations
around campus.

sri